NEW MUSIC: EXALTED BY GRACED VICTORY


DOWNLOAD 

ABOUT THE ARTIST 

GRACED_VICTORY a minstrel who has a prolific music ministry and has been privileged to minister on different platforms as a music gospel artists; whom has held different leadership positions as a music director and an indept teacher of the Word. gospel musician , a worship leader at THE LORD'S CREW ministry-Lagos. She has ministered along side many gospel musicians and is passionate about soul wining through music.

Currently working as a Medical Representative as her profession with one of the renowned multinational pharmaceutical companies.

She has recently been featured in IGOS 2018 theme song for The Lord's Crew Ministry.


About the song

The song "Exalted" came from her quiet time after a major set back she experienced in life. God has used this song not just to lift her spirit and reassure her of His undying everlasting love, but it will do so to you too-the listener.


Lyrics
Your mercy is abundant in me
Your love is at work in me
Your mercy is abundant in me
Your love is at work in me

Jesus U're exalted in me
Jesus U're exalted in me

Your is aboundant in me
Your power is at work in me
Your is aboundant in me
Your power is at work in me

You are God
You are God
You are God at work in me
You reside
You reside
You reside in me

Jesus you're exalted
 you're exalted
 you're exalted in me
Jesus you're exalted
 you're exalted
 you're exalted in me

You are God
You are God
You are God at work in me
You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music: E DEY DO ME WELL - Femi Olarewaju Feat. Biyi Samuel

NEW MUSIC:: IJO OPE BY OLATOYE FT MAXEE