NEW MUSIC: BLESS THE LORD - OREOFEE


Nigeria gospel artiste OGUNDE IFEOLUWA DEBORAH popularly known as OREOFEE release a brand new graced sound with profound declaration of Thanksgiving titled "BLESS THE LORD".

          According to her, year 2014 was the 1st time that I was invited to minister in song at Oye-ekiti, and there I felt the grace of God was upon my life to continue in the work. Though I had already discovered earlier that God has a purpose and vision for me in singing.

DOWNLOAD

ABOUT THE SONG:
I attended a drama ministers power night of the mount Zion Faith Ministries, where God spoke to me through Evang. Mike Bamiloye about the title of the song( BLESS THE LORD).He ministered on the topic using psalm 103:1 and Before then I was going through some circumstances, Then the Lord gave me the song.
      Personally, the song is a blessing to me. Bless The Lord is a song for every situation. Tell whatever situation you find yourself ( be it good or bad) to praise the name of the Lord and see things working out for your good.

Instagram: oreofee_sings
WhatsApp: 07061008627
Facebook: Ifeoluwa Deborah
Oreofee

Download/ share/ comment 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music: E DEY DO ME WELL - Femi Olarewaju Feat. Biyi Samuel

NEW MUSIC:: IJO OPE BY OLATOYE FT MAXEE