AUDIO MUSIC:: Fast Rising Nigerian Gospel Artiste KUNLE DEROGBA Release New Single "OTOBERU" After The Release Of "ALAGBARA" About Two Weeks Ago

He is born to the family of Mr and Mrs Aderogba. Hail from Osun State, Nigeria. Called into the ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ for the edification of saints, and redemption of the lost. A Pastor, Teacher, Music Minister, Gospeler. I am KUNLE DEROGBA.

KUNLE DEROGBA is a Unique Music Minister with a Rare gift of sound
                             My lyrics God words, God words my lyrics. I speak life.lyrics God words, God words my lyrics.


ABOUT THE SONG

According to him OTOBERU is all about the DREADED GOD

            When I think about the greatness of God, the wonders that his hands perform, the evil his outstretched arms brought upon his enemies, and even upon his own, at the same time, the deliverance to his very own. Indeed the God you cannot rebuke worth deference!

#KD iSpeak life🔥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music: E DEY DO ME WELL - Femi Olarewaju Feat. Biyi Samuel

NEW MUSIC:: IJO OPE BY OLATOYE FT MAXEE