AUDIO MUSIC:: ALAGBARA BY KUNLE DEROGBA

He is born to the family of Mr and Mrs Aderogba.
Hail from Osun State, Nigeria. Called into the ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ for the edification of saints, and redemption of the lost. A Pastor, Teacher, Music Minister, Gospeler. I am KUNLE DEROGBA. My lyrics God words, God words my lyrics. I speak life.


ABOUT THE SONG 
Alagbara is a song that remind you of how powerful God is and how he deserves our praise withholding nothing irrespective of challenges, situations that man found himself. You don't just have to be told to do so, no need of signs and wonders, human approval for his praise to be sang, because is a dangerous thing to do so. He is just GOD who reign supreme and deserves it all.

Comments

  1. This song is Awesome... I pray for grace and favor in your life and may the anointing on your head never run dry In Jesus Mighty Name Amen.... You're great sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for your song and finally its out... All the glory belongs to God... God bless you sir...
    Hmmmm, Alagbara the all powerful God indeed you're the mighty God ,I give all my worship to you... Thank you Master of the universe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank u so much am honored to receive this, God bless. I return all the glory to God.

      Delete
  3. This is what you have when the source of inspiration is God Himself. More grace sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ejidiran Precious22 January 2018 at 13:35

    more grace brother!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music: E DEY DO ME WELL - Femi Olarewaju Feat. Biyi Samuel

NEW MUSIC:: IJO OPE BY OLATOYE FT MAXEE