NEWS:: POWER OF SALVATION 2017/ RELEASE OF THE SUPERNATURAL


POWER OF SALVATION is an annual meeting organised under the arm of WORD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES. The core aim to enlighten people about the Works of Christ and power that lies within us as believers.


Over the years, the Holyspirit has enlighten us on DWELLING IN HIS PRESENCE, CARRIERS OF GODS PRESENCE... In time and season like this the Lord is leading us to the path of SUPERNATURAL.



MEET OUR MINISTERS

 I AM EPHESIANS AND AM IN FOR THE SUPERNATURAL
EPHESIANS is a blessed song minister with special call of God upon him. Having released singles such as DEEPER IN LOVE and REFUGE . Presently working on his new single "SO HOLY".

 I AM DUNSIN SAX AND I AM IN FOR THE SUPERNATURAL
DUNSIN SAX is a man with deep understanding of Worship, a worshipper and warrior himself, who leads souls to worship through Sax.

   I AM PASTOR AKINTIDE AKINKUADE  AND I AM IN FOR THE SUPERNATURAL 
PASTOR AKINTIDE AKINKUADE is a man anointed by God to teach and operate in the supernatural through the giftings of the HolySpirit. He is currently serving as pastor in The Standing Church, Ibadan.


 I AM PROPHET YUSUF OLAWALE AND I AM IN FOR THE SUPERNATURAL
PROPHET YUSUF OLAWALE President of Fountain of Destiny Ministry, CEO of Fountain Professional Training Services,Lagos. Also runs an affiliate Institute of Chartered Institute of  Management and Leadership, a man with deep insight of God's Word with dynamic and unique working of miracles

 I AM PASTOR ELIJAH AFOLAYAN AND I AM IN FOR THE SUPERNATURAL
PASTOR ELIJAH AFOLAYAN founding pastor of Divine Nature Assembly, Lagos. He is a teacher, Preacher and prophet. Blessed with amazing testimonies and manifestation of the Spirit

 I AM  DAMILOLA AWOJOBA AND I AM IN FOR THE SUPERNATURAL
APOSTLE DAMILOLA AWOJOBA The President of WORD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES called to reach out to souls at least million yearly, teacher of God's Word with an apostolic anointing. God confirming his words with signs and wonders!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music: E DEY DO ME WELL - Femi Olarewaju Feat. Biyi Samuel

NEW MUSIC:: IJO OPE BY OLATOYE FT MAXEE