Michael George Drops New Song VICTORIOUS

Michael George releases yet another inspirational song “VICTORIOUS” to enrich your worship experience. This is another single from his forth coming album. He describes this song as a declaration of the believer’s authority in Christ Jesus.
In his words; ‘This song will help you take on life each day with boldness, knowing whose you are”.  According to him, this is a different kind of tune and it’s straight from his heart.  He wishes that you don’t just listen to it but reach out to him via his social media handles, on the impact of this song.
Victorious Lyrics
The devil cannot steal my joy away
It’s a gift to me from the father above
he cannot take my soul away
Christ laid His life and paid it all
Why should I be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow by day
I cannot be afraid; I’m Victorious
Oh oh oh I’m Victorious in Christ
I’m a winner, that’s the life I am born to live
Not by power, but Christ who lives in me
No more guilt, no shame
I’m born to reign with Him
source:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music: E DEY DO ME WELL - Femi Olarewaju Feat. Biyi Samuel

NEW MUSIC:: IJO OPE BY OLATOYE FT MAXEE